Global Schools Program
Global Schools Program is an initiative of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network in support of UNESCO’s Global Action Program on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
We are pleased to collaborate with the Global Schools Program and provide free access to eLearning resources and tools that focus on integration of theory and practice in adapted physical activity (APA). Our self-paced courses are open to all teachers, practitioners, and students who are interested in APA. Participants will receive a training certificate per course after successfully completing each of the course requirements.
Notes on Course Enrolment:
- Online courses are offered in phases.
- Registration is required to get access to each of the courses.
- After successful registration, participants will receive the link to access to the course materials by email. The course materials are released via our Project Website and YouTube Channel only.
- Course assessment is submitted via an official e-form only.
- Training certificate is endorsed by:
- UNESCO Chair on Transforming the Lives of People with Disabilities through Physical Education Sport, Fitness and Recreation, Munster Technological University, Ireland
- International Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (IFAPA)
- European Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (EUFAPA)
- Asian Society for Adapted Physical Education and Exercise (ASAPE)