Announcement of Results. Congratulations to all winners! Thank you very much for your kind supports.
Aim: With the theme “Sports without Limits”, students can demonstrate their creativity in the coloring competition, increase their awareness in physical activities participation, encourage parent-child activities and be active.
Entrants: Students and their parents from participating schools in our programme
1. Primary section (Appendix 1 artwork template)
2. Secondary section (Appendix 1 artwork template)
3. Family section (Primary/Secondary student with parents) (Appendix 2 artwork template)
1. Individual Prize: 1 Gold Prize, 1 Sliver Prize, 1 Bronze Prize and 10 Merit Awards in each category.
◊ Gold Prize: HK $1,000 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Silver Prize: HK $500 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Bronze Prize: HK $300 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Merit Award: HK $100 sports gift coupon and a certificate
* A certificate of participation and souvenir will be given to all entrants.
2. Most Supportive School Prize to the top three schools with the most entries (each with HK $1,000 sports gift coupon and a certificate)
Judging Criteria: Use of colors 40%, technique 40%, creativity 20%
- Create a slogan to promote physical activities and disability inclusion.
- Participants can choose to submit A.) Text Slogan or B.) Video Clip
- Please fill in the application form: https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=13526334
A. Text Slogan
Enter your slogan in the application form, the word limit is 30 words.
B. Video Clip（Expressed in movement or other creative forms）
Upload the video to the Application Form.
Accept only the maximum file size 30MB (3mins) and file types MP4.
Name the uploaded file as: School Name_Full English Name_Category (e.g. ABC School_Chan Siu Ming_Primary)
- Only online entries to the official webpage is eligible and accepted.
- Each participant can only submit one registration.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to the participant upon receipt of online application and video clips.
- The organizer has the right to use all video clips in any publicity exhibition or publication purposes.
- The organizer reserves the final right to interpret and amend the regulations of the competition
Enquiries: Please contact 7074 3606/ 3943 9359 (Laura)