Aim: With the theme “Sports without Limits”, students can demonstrate their creativity in the coloring competition, increase their awareness in physical activities participation, encourage parent-child activities and be active.
Entrants: Students and their parents from participating schools in our programme
1. Primary section (Appendix 1 artwork template)
2. Secondary section (Appendix 1 artwork template)
3. Family section (Primary/Secondary student with parents) (Appendix 2 artwork template)
1. Individual Prize: 1 Gold Prize, 1 Sliver Prize, 1 Bronze Prize and 10 Merit Awards in each category.
◊ Gold Prize: HK $1,000 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Silver Prize: HK $500 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Bronze Prize: HK $300 sports gift coupon and a certificate
◊ Merit Award: HK $100 sports gift coupon and a certificate
* A certificate of participation and souvenir will be given to all entrants.
2. Most Supportive School Prize to the top three schools with the most entries (each with HK $1,000 sports gift coupon and a certificate)
Judging Criteria: Use of colors 40%, technique 40%, creativity 20%
1. Visit our website and get to know our Jockey Club “Sports without Limits” Youth Empowerment Programme https://sportswithoutlimits.hk/en/
2. Click the link below and subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLboUrfw5koFklk4W0k2lL0oQXIqMlhoab
3. View one of the aerobic fitness videos in the YouTube and follow the chosen video for exercise
4. Use one of the following methods to join the coloring competition:
4.1 Hand drawn (Download and print out the artwork template onto an A4 (210 x 297mm) white paper to color or add any designs onto the drawing)
4.2 Electronic (Download the artwork template and use any design software to color or add any designs onto the drawing)
5. Add a slogan or a phrase to echo the theme of “Sports without Limits” in the speech bubble provided in the artwork template.
6. Please fill in the application form and upload artwork in the link https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=11964566
7. Accept only the file size 30MB (maximum) and file types jpeg and pdf
8. Name the uploaded file as: School Name_Full English Name_Category
9. Only online entries to the official webpage is eligible and accepted
Submission Period: From now until March 5, 2021 (Friday) (Postponed to March 22, 2021 (Monday))
Results and Notification to Winners: List of winners will be announced on April 9, 2021 (Friday) via our programme website.
Winners will be informed via schools to the awards ceremony, prizes and certificates will be mailed to schools.
1. Each participant can only register two categories at maximum, and one artwork for each category.
2. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the participant upon receipt of the online application and artwork.
3. The organizer has the right to use all artworks in any publicity exhibition or publication purposes.
4. The organizer reserves the final right to interpret and amend the regulations of the coloring competition.
Enquiries: Please contact 7074 3606 (Ms. HO) / 3943 0696 (Miss CHAN)